I already gave you an email address when i signed up for the service, why do I have to give it to you again?
The e-mail you gave us when you created your Username and Password will be used only to send you an email if you forget your Username and Password. For security purposes, we keep this information separate from your other account information, so it is possible for you to have more than one e-mail address on record with us.
To ensure that you receive e-mail messages for the Fidelity Investor service, please take a moment to add our email address to your address book. Below, we’ve provided specific instructions for several e-mail providers.
For our e-mails to be delivered to your AOL inbox, please follow these steps:
- Click the Mail menu and select Contacts.
- When the Contacts window opens, click the New button and select New Contact.
- Once loaded, cut and paste [email protected] into the “E-mail” field.
- Click the Create button on top left.
For our e-mails to be delivered to your Hotmail inbox, please follow these steps:
- Click on the Contacts tab on the left part of your account screen.
- Click on New.
- Enter [email protected] into the Personal e-mail field.
- Click the Save button.
For our e-mails to be delivered to your Gmail inbox, please follow these steps:
- Click on the “Promotions” Inbox.
- Drag any emails from Jim Lowell and Fidelityinvestor.com into your “Primary” Inbox.
- Click “Yes” when asked if you want future emails to go into your “Primary” Inbox.
For our e-mails to be delivered to your Yahoo! inbox, please follow these steps:
- Open your Yahoo mailbox.
- Click on the Add tab next to Contacts in the upper left side of your accounts screen.
- Enter [email protected] in the e-mail field. The rest can be left blank, if desired.
- Click on Save at the bottom of the page. You should see a confirmation screen.
- Click Done in the upper left corner.
For our e-mails to be delivered to your Comcast inbox, please follow these steps:
- Click into Webmail.
- On the left navigation menu, click Address Book.
- Click Add Contact.
- Under the General tab, in the box under the E-mail Address, enter [email protected]
- Click the Add button.
If you have enabled “Restrict Incoming Email,” also do the following:
- Select Preferences.
- Select Restrict Incoming E-mail. Note: If “Only Allow E-mail From the Following E-mail Addresses” is selected, then you are restricting incoming e-mails.
- Select “Only Allow E-mail From the Following E-mail Addresses.”
- Enter [email protected]/li>
- Click the Add button.
We share your commitment to finding the right investments, and want to ensure that you continue to receive the best information to help you reach your financial goals. By completing these steps, you can rest assured that our best effort will be made to deliver important messages from Jim Lowell. If you have any difficulties receiving emails after following these steps, please contact our Customer Service team at 1-866-206-0435 or send us an email.
The first thing to do is to check the spam or junk mail folder in your email browser. If you find the hotline there, select it and then click the “not spam” button in your email browser. Then, add our email address to your address book: [email protected] This will whitelist our email address.
If you could not find the hotline at all, send us an email. We can confirm that your membership is current and that we have the correct email address.
You can also obtain the hotline by logging into your account and clicking on the Hotline link in the main website navigation menu.